Welcome to my Blog
- Sharks: Pictures from Cites in Pew News Now *
- Galloway Country Fair – August 18th and 19th 2012
- The Deserts of Darvel are Blooming… or… Gravel, Monoblock and Tarmac… or… The Plants Are Fighting Back!
- Annual Excursion of the Royal Scottish Forestry Society
- Fear of Farming, Foraging, Forgetting and Food
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The Fair was held in the beautiful surroundings of Drumlanrig Estate, near Thornhill, below the castle and above a curve in the River Nith. Despite enough rain to produce mud and squelching, people seemed to be having as good time, … Continue reading